1. Collection of your personal information
The information we collect may include your name (first and last name), position, address, email address, phone number, login credentials, human resources data, transaction information, IP address, usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit, number of clicks, messages, communications, postings, log-ins, video and voice recordings, network activity, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following: when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer; when you visit our website; when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you; when you contact us for help; when you attend any linked customer conferences or webinars; and when operating platforms send us error reports or login analytics.
2. Use of your personal information
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to: deliver the products and services that you have requested; manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support; help improve our products and services and customize user experience; perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others; communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties; develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites; verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions and contests; enforce our terms and conditions; manage our business; and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
3. Disclosure of your personal information to 3rd parties
- We may provide your information to contracted parties who perform functions on our behalf.
- 3rd party contractors may have access to your personal information once they have signed a confidentiality agreement. They may only use your personal information to provide contracted services to you.
- We may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases. We will restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the due diligence phase.
- We may disclose your personal information as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies.
- We may sell or transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose at our sole discretion; and we may share your information with third parties with your consent or direction to do so. Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
- We reserve the right to use, disclose and transfer non-personal information to our partners, advertisers and other third parties at our discretion.
4. Security measures to protect your personal information
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access.
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is any of a number of techniques used to track who is visiting a web page. They can also be used to see if an email was read or forwarded or if a web page was copied to another website. Our Company and third parties may use “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements. Setting your browser to decline cookies or to prompt you for a response will keep "web beacons" from tracking your activity.
6. Limiting the use, disclosure and retention of personal information
At the time of collection of any personal information, we identify the collection purposes for that information. We limit the collection of your personal data to that purpose only. Without your consent or where required by law, we will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected. If we need to process your personal data for an alternate purpose not compatible with the original purpose, we will seek your permission first. We will keep your personal data only as long as required to serve those purposes and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
7. Cross border (international) transfer of your personal information
We provide our services globally. Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the European Economic Area, the United States, South Africa or any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Such countries may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country. If you reside in the EEA or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data to South Africa and other jurisdictions in which we operate. By providing your personal data, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
8. Accuracy of your personal information
We do our best to ensure that your personal data we hold and use is accurate. We rely on you to disclose to us all relevant information and to inform us of any changes.
9. Access to and updating of your personal information
We will provide you reasonable access to your personal data upon request made to our Company using this link. If access cannot be provided within that time frame, our Company will provide the requesting party a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied. We may charge a reasonable fee in advance for copying and sending the information requested.If you would like us to delete any personal data held about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold the information as part of the provision of products and services to you.
10. Marketing Communications
You can manage your receipt of marketing and non- transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails.
11. Children's privacy
Due to the nature of our business, our services are not designed for minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 15. If as a parent or guardian, you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately.